Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /var/www/vhosts/myhealthopinion.com/health.velocitymr.com/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-mapper.php on line 186
Velocity Healthcare conducted a pan-India study to understand the treatment pathway for Acidity/Heartburn/Gas from people aged above 20 years. The research study was meant to draw the difference between the changes in acidity, heartburn, or gas management practices during pre-covid or covid-times for the respondents that have suffered from acidity/heartburn/gas issue in the last 45 days as well as the ones who have taken allopathic medication (oral tablets/capsule/syrup ONLY) for managing the issue.
The study included 14 Indian cities covering metro (Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore) & non-metro (Lucknow, Jaipur, Kolkata, Nagpur, Vadodara, Kochi, Surat, Ahmedabad) cities with annual household income from less than 3 lacs to more than 25 lacs. The sample had 60% of respondents as males & the rest 40% as females.
In addition to it, the study also discovered the awareness & usage about the type of allopathic medications consumed by acidic Indian patients and how do they manage their acidity/heartburn/gas issues.
Download the report to know the insightful responses of the Indians, with few findings such as –
- Frequency of occurrence of acidity/heartburn/gas
- Common symptoms faced & time duration of acidity/heartburn/ gas episode
- Usage of allopathic medication for management of acidity/ heartburn/gas issue