Reversing diabetes is a term that usually refers to a significant long-term improvement in insulin sensitivity in people with type 2 diabetes. According to the statistics, 3.9 Million people live with diabetes – 90 percent of them are affected by type 2 diabetics. How can you reverse diabetics? Though it isn’t guaranteed that your diabetes can go forever, it may be possible to put your type 2 diabetes into remission. This could be life-changing when your blood sugar levels are below the diabetes range, and you don’t need to take diabetes medication anymore.
Velocity Healthcare conducted research to understand the reverse diabetic possibilities among diabetic patients as well as the success of alternative treatments like Ayurveda, lifestyle/diet change, et al, that are available to manage/reverse diabetes. General physicians, diabetologists, and endocrinologists were interviewed on various aspects such as –
- Views on diabetes reversal
- Possibility of complete reversal of diabetes
- Challenges that stop the patients from reversing diabetes
- Awareness of diabetes reversal programs
- Perception about the effectiveness of Ayurveda for treating diabetes
- Views on alternative solutions like Nutritional remedies, Ayurvedic therapies, Yoga, and lifestyle for diabetes reversal
- Role of healthcare players in treating diabetes management and its reversal, and a lot more.
Download the case study to know interesting responses in regards to diabetics reversal and its alternatives treatments.